General & Use:
TexFRon® 9025 provides solutions for flame retardancy when soak and wash durable FR coating and backcoating formulations are required.
TexFRon® 9025 has the following properties:
- Effective flame suppression in a variety of fabrics
- Supplied as aqueous concentrate with up to 65% solids
- Low melt active component (240°F, 115°C)
- Opportunity for lower latex levels or zero latex formulations
- Minimal amount of additional nonionic dispersing agents and stabilizers required
- Good transparency
- Easy incorporation in common binder systems
- Compatibility with most textile finishing chemicals
- Good pH stability
- Ability to achieve soak/laundry durable FR fabrics
- Alternative system to Deca or HBCD based formulations
TexFron® 9025 65% solids aqueous concentrate is a milky dispersion that contains 43% bromine. It is suitable for durable textile coating applications, especially to pass stringent standards such as BS-5852, NFPA-701 and 16 CFR 1633.
TexFron® 9025 concentrate should be handled in a similar manner to customary BFRs. It is also important to note that TexFron® 9025 is provided as an aqueous dispersion; therefore comparisons with other solid FR products must be done on a percent Br and/or dry add-on basis.
Please note that the values indicated do not constitute specification limits. To obtain current specifications, refer to your local Sales Office/Representative or ICL-IP Head Office at address herein.
- Omer Mizrahi | +972-8-6297625 | +972-(0)52-4708 625 | Omer.Mizrahi@icl-group.com