General & Use:
TexFRon 5001, is useful for FR treatment of 100% synthetics.
In combination with BFRs it provides Antimony.
Trioxide free solutions and applicability to cotton rich blends.
It delivers general flame retardancy when soak and wash durable FR coating and back-coating
formulations are required.
For health and safety please refer to SDS
- non-halogenated oligomer.
- % P: approx. 11%.
- Water Solubility: insoluble.
- Easily dispersible.
- Effective FR additive in a variety of synthetic fabrics.
- Supplied as a low viscosity liquid (Viscosity: 600 mPa.s @25oC).
- Easy incorporation in common acrylic binder systems.
- Softening effect on binder films.
- Compatibility with most textile finishing chemicals.
- Ability to achieve soak/laundry durable FR fabrics.
- Opportunity for no ATO for synthetics and cotton blends in combination with BFRs.
TexFRon 5001 is dispersed in water with common wetting/dispersing agents and has outstanding performance as a wash durable finish after application.
Once incorporated in the aqueous binder system, it is easy to handle and can be adjusted for different
foaming, hydrophobic/hydrophilic, adhesion, viscosity properties, etc. It may be applied by a variety of application techniques including spray, pad, print, coat, foam and brush. It is most suitable for polyester, acrylic blends, nylon blends and cotton/polyester blend fabrics.
TexFRon 5001 is highly compatible with most common textile formulation additives such as: cross-linkers, softeners, UV inhibitors, antimicrobials, pigment dispersions, etc.
- Omer Mizrahi | +972-8-6297625 | +972-(0)52-4708 625 | Omer.Mizrahi@icl-group.com