General & Use:
TexFRon® 4002 provides solutions for flame retardancy when soak and wash durable FR coating and backcoating formulations are required.
For health & safety matters please refer to SDS
TexFRon® 4002 has the following properties:
- Oeko-Tex approved (“White List”)
- Effective flame suppression in a variety of fabrics
- Supplied as a fine powder
- Low melt active component (above 220°F, 105°C)
- Opportunity for lower binder levels or zero binder formulations
- Good transparency
- Easy incorporation in common binder systems
- Compatibility with most textile finishing chemicals
- Good pH stability
- Ability to achieve soak/laundry durable FR fabrics
- Opportunity for low or no ATO for synthetics and cotton blends
TexFRon® 4002 has an optimal melting range enabling better penetration of the finish during the coating process onto the fabric and excellent durability.
The FR cannot be extracted from the fabric, even at the boil.
It also minimizes the whitening effect often observed with traditional FR systems.
TexFRon® 4002 may be applied by a variety of application techniques including spray, pad, print, coat, foam and brush.
It is most suitable for polyester, acrylic blends, nylon, polypropylene blends and cotton/ polyester blend fabrics.
- Omer Mizrahi | +972-8-6297625 | +972-(0)52-4708 625 | Omer.Mizrahi@icl-group.com