Methyl Bromide 100%
General & Use:
Methyl Bromide, a colorless gas, odorless at low concentrations; a colorless to straw-colored liquid under pressure or refrigeration, is a powerful fumigant used widely for quarantine & preshipment as well as space fumigation providing very efficient and economic control.
Major Features of Methyl Bromide are:
- Highly effective against a wide range of pests.
- Very short exposure period.
- Penetration into undecomposed material.
- Good efficacy in a wide range of temperatures.
MBr 100% is available in returnable, 50 and 100 kg cylinders; 675 Kg steel cylinders and isotanks as well as in 454 g (1 lb.) and 681 g (1 .5 lb.) tinned steel cans.
Packaging specifications are available on request.
Please note that the values indicated do not constitute specification limits. To obtain current specifications, refer to your local Sales Office/Representative or ICL-IP Head Office at address herein.
- Vered Atiya Zuckerman | +972- 8-6297374 | +972-52-7561017 | firstname.lastname@example.org