General Description of Products and Applications
Steam Turbine electro-hydraulic control system application:
Fluid trixylenyl phosphate – FYRQUEL® EHC Ntrixylenyl phosphate – FYRQUEL® L
Fluidtrixylenyl & t-butyl phenyl phosphate – FYRQUEL® EHC
Fluid Improved t-butyl phenyl phosphate – FYRQUEL® EHC PLUS Fyrquel® EHC Plus features a lower cost and a more sustainable product design. It is made with a new improved more stable base stock, is biodegradable, has improved air properties, offers longer service life and features a worker friendly hazard profile that is equal to or better than any other fluid.
nts Risk of fire can be a major concern when using conventional petroleum oil based fluids or when using fluids made from synthetic fluids that are not self-extinguishing. ICL-IP’s Fyrquel® fluids are phosphate ester type synthetic non aqueous fire resistant fluids that are available in a range of viscosities. Phosphate ester type fluids offer needed self-extinguishing fire resistance for many critical hydraulic fluid and lubricant applications, including the following:
Steam turbine electro-hydraulic control systems Gas Turbine Lubricant Steel and aluminum furnace hydraulics Die cast hydraulics Reciprocating air compressors.
The following video clearly demonstrates how Fyrquel® fluids offer superior fire protection compared to other types of synthetic fluids. Non phosphate ester type synthetic fluids that are often promoted as alternates for the proven Fyrquel® phosphate ester fluids are easily shown in this short video continuing burning once ignited. This is unlike Fyrquel® phosphate ester fluids which are inherently self-extinguishing and do not sustain their own combustion.
For a demonstration of Fyrquel® efficiency in reducing fire hazard of lubricating fluids watch this.
Gas Turbine Lubricant:
- t-butyl phenyl phosphate based – FYRQUEL® GT
- t-butyl phenyl Phosphate Based FYRQUEL® 150 ISO 32 VISCOSITY
- FYRQUEL® 220ISO 46 VISCOSITY
- FYRQUEL® 300ISO 68 VISCOSITY
For more information please contact:
- Europe, Middle East and Africa:Marjan van Wageningen (Amsterdam, The Netherlands), email: email@example.com
- Southeast Asia: Jeffrey Cheng (Taipei, Taiwan), email:Jeffery.Cheng@daatsolutions.info/brom2
- Americas: Jack Haley (Baltimore, Maryland, USA), phone: 410-418-9424, email:firstname.lastname@example.org