Methyl Bromide 98%
General & Use:
Methyl Bromide, a colorless gas, odorless at low concentrations; a colorless to straw-colored liquid under pressure or refrigeration, is a powerful fumigant used widely for both soil and space fumigation providing very efficient and economic control.
Major Features of Methyl Bromide are:
* Highly effective against a wide range of soil-borne pests.
* Quick and deep penetration into the soil.
* Very short exposure period.
* Short waiting period between fumigation and sowing or planting.
* Penetration into undecomposed material.
* Good efficacy in a wide range of temperatures.
* Increased growth response effect.
METABROM 980®, containing 98% MBr by weight, is the formulation of choice for soil fumigation. The 2% chloropicrin added serves as an efficient warning agent.
METABROM 980®, 98% methyl bromide + 2% chloropicrin w/w is available in returnable 50 and 100 kg cylinders as well as in 454 g (1 lb) and 681 g (1 .5 lb) tinned steel cans.
Packaging specifications are available on request.
Please note that the values indicated do not constitute specification limits. To obtain current specifications, refer to your local Sales Office/Representative or ICL-IP Head Office at address herein.
- Vered Atiya Zuckerman | +972- 8-6297374 | +972-52-7561017 | email@example.com